Romania, Bucharest | Full-time
A Java developer is responsible for several Java-related duties throughout the software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. The developer is required to create user information solutions through the development, implementation, and maintenance of Java-based components and interfaces including building new features on the gaming platform, gateway API and web portal.
The most important is that one understands the product deeply, researches new technologies, and suggests new possible implementation options; improves the product with a new technology stack, monitors and supports the evolution of the product. You will also have;
- The chance to work on ambitious projects in an exciting setting.
- Bucharest is a new location opening from the ground up. This role is perfect opportunity for those who work with a startup mindset, can work independently with initiative and have the ability to make their own decisions.
- Strong professional support and collaboration with peers from our team.
- Opportunities for professional advancement within the company.
- Flexible working hours, 21 days holidays plus bank holidays.
Posted on: 04 Oct 2023